It's us. On a wall.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Who posts?/Get that sweaty wet

I know I haven't made a post since...I don't even know. It's due time that I work on the projects I start. "Stop being a dick, $m," everyone keeps saying. Sorry. I work/drink a lot.

Hype hype hype hype:


Gameboy/Gamegirl is an Australian group gaining global internet popularity after a performance at the Big Day Out festival last year. The following is a teaser for their debut ep Golden Ghetto Sex due out March 6th in Australia. You won't eat fruit the same way again. You can't fucking wait.


There are few American bands keeping it funky enough for $m Wolfcock these days. Hailing from Brooklyn, MGMT is one of them. They be all over the blogworld.
MGMT - Kids





















Le Tigre minus Kathleen Hanna? Yes. It's MEN. It's a lot different. Be careful.
MEN - Shake Off


My birthday party is at my house on March 7th. DJs will be featured. Come.

Love,
$m Wolfcock

No comments: